nShift AB and group companies (“nShift”,“we” or ”us”) care about your privacy. This privacy notice describes how nShift collects and uses your personal data. It also explains your rights in relation to us and how you can exercise your rights.
The type of information we collect will depend on the circumstances and the service you are using, e.g. we require your email address when you subscribe to a newsletter, we require additional information when you download the Mina Paket App. nShift will maintain and process all your personal data (i.e. all kinds of information that links directly or indirectly to you as an individual in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). nShift will not pass on your personal data to third parties, other than as explicitly described in this policy.
We adhere to the following principles to protect your personal data, in that we do not:
- Collect more personal data than is necessary;
- Use your personal data for purposes other than those specified;
- Keep your personal data if it is no longer needed;
- Share your personal data outside of what is stipulated in a contract, unless you have given your consent;
- Transfer your data outside of the EEA unless appropriate safeguards are implemented.
For the purposes of EU data protection law:
- We are a data processor in respect of personal data we receive/process from users when using our services;
- We are a data processor in respect of shipment data we receive from a carrier who is a processor to a shipper who may or may not be a customer of nShift.
- We are a data controller when it comes to personal data shared by you with us, if you download/use the nShift App Mina Paket.
- We are a data controller in respect of personal data we collect when you interact with our websites and social media channels.
Our website and the Mina Paket App contain links to third party websites. How third parties use your personal data will be subject to their privacy notice, not ours.
1.Other nShift privacy notices
If you are employed by nShift, the relevant privacy notice will be provided in connection with your employment contract.
2.What personal data do we collect/use?
When you use our services and browse our website or use the Mina Paket App, we automatically record information about your usage of those services, your browsing, your interaction with our emails as well as information about the device you are using and your internet connection. We will use personal data that we collect, to provide, maintain, protect, improve, and promote our services in accordance with your preferences and as otherwise stated in this policy.
2.1 Tracking technologies and cookies
2.2 Use of nShift Services
If you use nShift Services you will likely be sharing personal data of other persons as well as of yourself with us. In this relationship, you act as Data Controller and nShift as Data Processor. Please refer to the Data Processing Agreement (DPA) between your organisation and nShift for details regarding this relationship. As Data Controller, it is your responsibility to make sure that the processing complies with GDPR.
Examples on collection/use of your personal data by our Services can include, but are not limited to:
- You are creating a user account in any of our services
- You are using any of our services to register, book, print or track a shipment
- You receive notifications concerning a shipment
- You contact us
2.3 When you download the Mina Paket App to track your shipment
If you decide to use the Mina Paket App to track your shipment,
- Your email or telephone number will be requested by the App for account verification. nShift uses data processors to send you via SMS or email the verification code;
- In order that you can track your shipment in the App (rather than by SMS/email) we need to match the App installed on your smart device with the shipment ID (from the carrier);
- There is a feedback option in the App whereby you can send feedback on the consignment to the carrier. You can object to this at any time. You will also be informed about your right to opt-out from these communications every time your email or phone number is used for this purpose;
- Verification of the package recipient is some cases required, and Mina Paket App user can choose to use another App called Bank ID;
- If you click on a link that is sponsored which promotes a store, product or service, you will be redirected to the promotor’s website.
- Logging of device information can include, and not limited to: IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone settings, operating system and platform and screen resolution is collected.
|Purpose||Personal data processed||Legal basis|
Email or telephone number, device information
|Delivery and parcel tracking||Track the route of a parcel to which you are the recipient.||Contract (with Shipper or Carrier)|
|Quality of delivery satisfaction||Rating, feedback on shipment to the carrier.||Legitimate interest
Shipment verification with Bank ID
|Name and personal ID||Contract (with Carrier)|
|Sponsored links from a Shipper||User clicks||Contract (with shipper)|
Product maintenance and improvement
IP address, its unique ID, its operating system and location, and your browser type
2.4 Marketing and sales
Whenever you visit any of our social media channels, we collect information that you have chosen to submit to us, e.g. names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and other personal data. We may also process information regarding your usage, such as transaction history and technical data relating to the device you are using, e.g. IP addresses, unique device ID and type of web browser.
If you have clicked on one of our offers or event invitations posted on a social media channel, we may get access to contact information which forms part of your online profile (e.g. your name, email address, phone number and event business information). We use this information to supply you with the requested Service, and to supply you with marketing and offers about our Services. You can opt out either: (1) click “unsubscribe” in the direct marketing communication or (2) contact us, see Section 7.2.
We may contact you direct via email or SMS. You will receive direct marketing communications if you have not unsubscribed from our newsletter. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us then please click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the relevant newsletter.
nShift buys leads from a data broker that farms public data sources. This means that if you are not already a customer of nShift, you may receive a call from one of our sales agents if your contact details are public data.
|Purpose||Personal data processed||Legal basis|
|Communications with Social media Followers||
Likes and Comments, names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and other personal data and usage analytics.
|Direct marketing (email, SMS)||Name, email address, email views, clicks, responses||
Legitimate interest-which you can opt-out from by clicking on a link in each message sent through email or SMS
|Direct sales||Name and telephone number, result of call.||Legitimate interest -which you can object to. See your rights below
3. How long do we process your data?
We will process your personal data for the limited time needed in order to fulfil a specific purpose. Each specific purpose is described in this Privacy Notice.
Even though we may stop processing your personal data for one purpose, in some cases we may need retain for a longer period if there is a legal reason. In particular, we process your data for:
- As long as required for a specific purpose;
- As long as you have an active subscription/account in any of our Services;
- As long as you have the Mina Paket App installed
- The purpose of complying with applicable laws, such as the GDPR, employment and book–keeping
4. Who might we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data with the categories of recipients listed below, for the purposes listed below. Exactly which recipients we share your personal data with, and for which purposes, will depend on which Service you use. When we share your personal data, we take all reasonable contractual, legal, technical, and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is treated with an adequate level of protection and in accordance with applicable law.
4.1 Shipment parties
When using nShift's services, Personal Data associated with a shipment will be forwarded
- to the carrier selected by the user/customer.
- to address and notification parties selected by the user/customer.
4.2 Suppliers and subcontractors
nShift may share personal data with the suppliers and subcontractors we use in order to provide our Services to you. Suppliers and subcontractors are companies who are only entitled to process the personal data they receive from nShift. Examples of such suppliers and subcontractors are software- and data storage providers, technical consultants and data analytics services.
We may share personal data with subcontractors to nShift both inside and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we share your personal data, we take all reasonable contractual, technical, and organisational measures to ensure that your personal data is treated with an adequate level of protection and in accordance with the GDPR.
5. International Transfers
Your personal data may be transferred to, and processed in, a destination outside of the EU/EEA, for example when we use a supplier or subcontractor located outside of the EU/EEA. We ensure that an adequate level of protection is maintained, and that suitable safeguards are adopted in line with the GDPR, when we transfer your data outside of the EU/EEA. These safeguards consist of ensuring that the third country or state at hand is subject to an adequacy decision by EU authorities or by implementing so-called standard contractual clauses originating from the European Commission.
We maintain appropriate organizational, technical and contractual safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal data we hold about you. We require that our service providers do likewise.
7. Your rights and complaints
7.1 Your rights
If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you or would like us to delete your personal data from our records then please contact us by using the contact details below (section 7).
We will make reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal data about you on our files. To protect your privacy, we require that you provide proof of your identity in order to fulfil a data subject request (DSR). Please note that we are required to retain logs/evidence on DSRs by law and/or for own legitimate business purposes.
|Data subject rights||How Unifaun fulfils this right||Restrictions|
|Right to be informed||
You have the right to be informed about how we process your information We do this through this Privacy Notice and Privacy Notices tied to a specific Unifaun service not covered here, other information on our website, and by answering questions sent to us.
|Right to access your data||You may request a copy of your personal data, if you would like to know what data we process about you.||If it presents a risk to the rights and freedoms of another individual. If you have your own copy of the data, e.g. email communications.|
|Right to rectification||
You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
|Right to erasure||You have the right to request deletion of your personal data, for example when it is no longer necessary for us to process the data for the purpose it was collected or when you have withdrawn your consent.||Adherence to certain legal obligations prevent us from immediately deleting some of your personal data.|
|Right to restrict processing of your data||If you believe your information is incorrect or you believe we use your data unlawfully, you have the right to ask us to stop the processing.||Adherence to certain legal obligations|
|Right to lodge a complaint||You have the right to lodge a complaint with your national supervisory data protection authority, or the Swedish Data Protection Authority (“DPA”).||None|
7.2 Contact and complaints
You can contact nShift Data Protection Officer directly or send a complaint to the Swedish DPA can be made using this link.
nShift AB (publ) is registered in the Swedish companies register under the registration number 556546-3717 with our main office located at Tegnérgatan 34, 113 59 Stockholm, Sweden. If you have questions about nShifts processing of your personal data, please contact nShift’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
If you are a customer, please contact nShift’s customer service or your key account manager.
7.3 Updates to this privacy notice