Joining the world’s largest carrier library has enabled leading logistics operator, Bring, to onboard and exchange data with customers more smoothly than ever before.
No video selected
Select a video type in the sidebar.
Bring is the leading logistics operator for ecommerce and generic goods deliveries in the Nordics. Since becoming an nShift carrier, the company has been able to onboard new customers quicker while also benefitting from better quality data.
What convinced Bring to join the world’s largest carrier library? According to Thomas Jensen, Sales Manager at Bring, becoming an nShift carrier was an obvious choice: “[nShift] is the largest delivery management software provider in the market today and is naturally mentioned every time we discuss solutions with our customers. It has a good reputation and everyone knows that it works.”
Step by Step - How nShift Works for Bring
- Sender books shipment in nShift to be picked up by Bring
- Sender automatically gets a freight label printed from nShift
- Bring automatically receives shipment data from sender, identifying which parcel need collecting
- Bring collects parcel, scans the nShift freight label to update the track and trace status, and transfers the parcel to Bring’s own sortation terminals
- Label scanned again within the Bring sortation terminals, so that parcel can be sorted for delivery and track and trace status updated
- Bring delivers the parcel to the recipient and scans label to mark the parcel as delivered