WEBINAR E-COMMERCE BLACK FRIDAY
Black Friday 2022 preview
How will Black Friday look like and what are the trends for this year?
This year’s Black Friday is expected to be a challenge in the current socio-economic climate. How can retailers turn this into an opportunity?
Find out from our industry experts, Andy Mulcahy (IMRG) and Jyo Saikia (nShift Returns)
What we'll cover
- When will campaigns launch in 2022
- How can discount hungry BF shoppers be turned into long-term / loyal customers
- What impact will the World Cup have on Black Friday / peak trading?
- Are discounts getting bigger or smaller?
- Likely to be a tough economic environment toward peak, what impact will that have?
Register to watch
What we will cover
What are the trends for retailers looking to beat the competition in terms of discounts?
Will the World cup have an effect on retailers over the Black Friday period?
Will the economic downturn affect Black Friday or will it improve sales with discount hungry customers
Strategy & Insight Director at IMRG
Andy Mulcahy has worked at the heart of the online retail industry since 2010 – researching & producing reports on trends and developments affecting the sector. With strong knowledge in multiple areas of online retail, Andy is also a frequent conference speaker & media commentator.
Returns Director at nShift
Jyo is an experienced Head Of International Business with a demonstrated history of working in the logistics, supply chain and IT Saas industry.