What is Return Analytics?
The data-driven dashboard that enables you to identify trends and work proactively with returns management to improve profitability, customer experience, and rate of returns.
Analytics helps you:
- Analyze the return performance of various markets, products, and subcontractors
- Visualize returns data, and actively work to reduce the return rate
- Understand the consumer's reason for returns, exchanges, and claims
How it works
Visualize and compare all your returns data to answer key questions about your returns process:
- How do return rates vary between different markets?
- Are there any factors that returned goods have in common?
- What are the underlying causes of returns and complaints?
Additional features to Analytics
Integrate seamlessly with a BI-system for additional visualization.
Insights and reporting
Generate insights and reports to evaluate subcontractors, or optimize internal processes.
Select criteria in the smart search bar to see relevant data in the form of graphs, charts, or data points.
How to get started
nShift Return is a modular solution covering all parts of the returns management journey. So once we understand the needs of your customers, partners, suppliers, and IT ecosystem, we can tailor a solution to match.
Want some parts of your process automated but not others? Need a different approach in unique markets or areas of high growth? No problem. Our aim is to help you generate maximum value as quickly as possible, whatever kind of solution you need.